January 10, 2007

Yoz I'm back again! Today went to my auntie's house to learn how to make prawn roll ..... help her out.... yeah my second auntie blessed me a new pyjamas .... something like skirt. Hehe... I can save some money for this year's chinese new yr clothes. Arrgh .... I missed my bros and sis in christ .... n my everything in my church. Breakthrough and breakthrough again, I really feel like giving up! I'm very tired ... but Abel told me ..... trust in God cos his friend took a few yrs to overcome his breakthrough. Being a child of God is not easy, ya?? We live in a broken world .... human beings r imperfect, but only God is perfect. Anyway, my bro Lawrence is now doing property agent... so pray that everything is going to be smooth and right. Hehe.... so I can assist my bro and if he earns money, then I can have 10% commission.... I pray that this day will come soon, cos I really really need $$$ !!! Pray that God'll help me overcome my financial difficulties. I received a mes.g from Daniel ... He told me that he can't give me bs this week ..... somemore this sat can't gg church ..... how to have bs this sat??? My cousin is getting married on 21 Jan '07 .... oh... I need to attend her wedding dinner .... luckily I got a new skirt .... dont need to spent $$$ again. I feel that my blog is so boring .... hey how to make a tagboard? I really need to save $$$ !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home