February 19, 2008

Last wk I went for cg mtg ..... I was so like so happy but I just went home late ..... so kana scolding from my bro ..... and say I can't gg church ..... the next day actually I wanted to stay at home but my granny ask me to gg church, so by faith I went to church but I went home early ..... so my granny was happy with me. Then my brother called me to check up on me whether did I gg church or not, then my mum told him that I went church cos of my granny. Recently something happened ...... I realised that I 'm a self-centred person with pride ..... and something happen to me in my life ..... I almost breakdown .... luckily terence was there to help me .... ah you know who u are ..... teach me alot of things ...... that we shld love God wholeheartily and ALSO love ppl fervently even if our loved ones or someppl hurt us again and again ..... God said ..... we must love our enemies and forgive them again and again just like how jesus died on the cross for us to forgive our sins ...... I want to be happy ..... this's the only way .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home