April 22, 2007

Oh Praise God! Yesterday I went to church for sv ...... Fiona sit beside me ... so happy I wearing a jacket still feel cold, then Fiona still lend me her jacket. Then Daniel n John thought I what? M I in the weather of winter ?! K.... yesterday Pastor Derek Dunn preached abt Renewing Our Passion For The Lost . Really want to thank both of u .... Daniel N Joseph .... they prayed for me alot, also not forgetting others that praying for me. Dissapointing thing is yesterday nite I can't fellowship with my members after sv .... gotta rush back home cos I stay far. Today can't gg for sv, I went online to view sv ..... only abit cos kana distract. Maybe I have bs with Jo on wednesday or sunday after sv? Well ... let's see how first bah .... n my makeup cg mtg. Finding hard to understand Victorious Living .... dunno whats wrong with me?! Having Spiritual Dryness .... John say must pray , Jo say must pray n read more abt the bible. Orrh .... k lorrh :=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home