April 20, 2007

Praise God! I went for cg mtg yesterday at Joseph's house. So actually my mum don't allow me to gg, but in the end she still let me gg for cg mtg. Yesterday's Cell grp mtg was great, most of us were there .... Daniel forgot to bring his bible so I share my bible with him. After cg mtg, we brought out the birthday cake and sang birthday song to celebrate with Justin .... cos yesterday is Justin's Birthday .... N also not forgetting abt Joseph ! Actually today is Joseph's real birthday. Haha .... John and Quanshun went to buy a wallet for Justin, also a wallet for Joseph ..... that wallet is not the real gift , they bought a purple colour long sleeve T-Shirt for Joseph .... but the wrong size ..... so gotta gg and change the T-Shirt size. Also still got performance ...... Hans playing the guitar, Quanshun singing a song . K, after that most of my cg members stayed to eat the birthday cake .... but I rush off .... Lukily I got a cab and went back at 1030pm. So I didnt tell my bro that I gg for cg mtg .... he worry so got a scolding from him. Finally, its 11pm, time to sleep, can't get to sleep .... cos dunno the meaning of Bless someone from your Heart. So I called Joseph, he say got many types like you forgive a person when u get a scolding from the person .... Or like Lawrence said 'Bless someone from your heart is to love the person, care for for the person,and pray for the person. Yesterday I personally call Jo to sing birthday song for him .... this one is personal one mah. May God Bless those ppl who read my blog. Hope that I can gg for tmr's sv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home